Pasted selection becomes almost invisible

Hello
I have two images - one with text form and another with signature. I’ve selected signature so that I can insert it over the top of the relevant line for signature. However when I paste it it becomes almost invisible. I attach how the signature looks like when selected and how it looks like unselected. If pasted - it becomes at least 10 times less visible

1. How do you select it?
  2. Can you just paste the picture here because ImgBB seems to reencode it as JPEG and throws away useful information?
  1. When I open the file with signature the signature is already selected. I remember that I’ve manually selected everything and then saved the file

2. These are screenshots of the small portions of the relevant images. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to post the full images. Anyway, I failed to figure how how to ipload images directly here

You can just drag and drop images into the post editor and it will automatically upload them for you.

I’ve reselected the text and now it works. I guess that may be I’ve saved previous selection into countour so that I do not loose it and it probably copies just the counter line and not the content in between them. Thanks for help