Pentax K-S1 empty pixels

Hi all!
I have an issue while processing Pentax K-S1 images. There is a black line of empty pixels on the far right border of the image. IMGP0888.PEF (21.2 MB)
Any way to fix that?

Bug confirmed.

As a workaround, locate the camconst.json file, open it in an editor search for PENTAX K-x and
insert this lines just after the PENTAX K-x section. That should fix the issue.

{
        "make_model": [ "PENTAX K-S1" ],
        "raw_crop": [ 0, 0, -8, 0 ]
    },
1 Like

hmm… i seem to be unable to locate the file. Im running Linux mint. Used default install paths for all the software on pc. search tool returns nothing :confused:

Oh, sorry, I assumed you use RawTherapee because you mentioned that in you first post, but then removed that part from your first post. Very confusing :frowning:

Yeh, i use Rawtherapee, but i installed Lightzone to confirm if the issue is related to RT only but it seems Lightzone has the same issue.
I attached the RAW file in my OP. Sorry for the confusion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, thanks for clarification. With the workaround mentioned above, it works fine here.
Now you need to find the camconst.json file :wink:
grafik

Edit: The official camconst.json file should be in the same folder as the rawtherapee executable

1 Like

@Trickortreat For Information: I already pushed the fix. It will be available in next nightly builds and in RT 5.5

1 Like

Superb! Just the thing I wanted to ask - if it can be included in future builds, but intrawebs started to play tricks on me yesterday :slight_smile: