Phantom Pixels in calibration stacks

I’m trying to process RAW files out of a Nikon D500 camera for flats and biases and the wrong resolution is being used when processing calibration frames. The RAW files are recorded at 5568x3712 but when Siril is converting them to FITS files it is reporting them as 5600x3728. My master dark and lights come out of Ekos as FITS so no conversion is necessary and they report the correct dimensions. When I go to stack the pp_flat_bias stack with my master dark the mismatch in resolution causes the stack to fail. What could be causing the extra 32px in width and 16px in height? What can I do about it?

I threw together a quick script to look at the files using libraw and python, libraw is reporting 5600x3728. It looks like maybe the problem is in there.

It seems like there isn’t a problem, so much as different ways of looking at the same data. From what I understand after reading this github issue these sensors are larger than the spec size for any number of reasons. I think what I’ll do is adjust my observatory software to record the size returned by libraw and figure out how to use it to capture all of my calibration frames for consistency.

Hello, I think you understood everything, you just need to use one type of files, from one system only.