Photographers in New York, NY

Hello there good folks!

I am located in Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario and will be traveling to New York in September. I was wondering if any of you, that are on the friendly side of the friendliness spectrum, happen to live there and if you’d be interested in meeting perhaps.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Great idea! Wrong coast (for me) :smile:

1 Like

I’m a quick bus ride from NYC.

I’ll be upstate the week of Sept 2-10. First half over by Lake Oneida, and that final weekend down in Cooperstown for a wedding. It sucks that I’m just a bit too far from NYC to jump over. :frowning:

I’ll be in the big apple from Sept 23 to 30 :slight_smile:
I don’t suspect any of y’all knows Joel Meyerowitz personally :stuck_out_tongue: - for those who aren’t familiar, he is quite the street photographer and did some fabulous work in NY. Images

2 Likes

Ye Gods. Joel Meyerowitz is part of the very fabric of New York. I would classify “quite the street photographer” as droll understatement with criminal intent :wink: You run in good company.

I live in Brooklyn. Not too far and a world away from Manhattan. Could be there are subway connections, though. – G

Well I mean if anyone wants to perhaps do a quick photo meet somewhere nice, just post in here :slight_smile:

great idea

1 Like

next time :slight_smile: