PIXLS Canadians

Who are our Canadians? What is our representation in the PIXLS community? In which city or province do you reside? Have you always been there? Where do you hail from? Vienna, Austria is far: anyone interested in meeting in Canada?

Let me start. I live in Toronto, ON and hail from Hong Kong. I would be interested in meeting in person if it is within reasonable driving distance (long weekend trip). If I manage to gain financial stability, I would consider the train.

3 Likes

Just down the QEW…Hamilton… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Edmonton here. A little bit of a drive to get to you.

1 Like

Hi there!

I’m in Ottawa. Grew up in St. Catharines, and I’ve lived in Guelph, Montreal, Halifax and Wolfville, NS. (and Kentucky and New Zealand).

ty

2 Likes

Greater Vancouver :slight_smile:
I am quite far.

1 Like

I grew up in Perth,…Ottawa valley boy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I live in Kelowna, BC. Originally from England and have been in Canada for 19 years. Previously lived in Vancouver and Victoria. Photography for me is quite a solitary hobby, but for a while now I’ve been wanting to have a fellow enthusiast to go on walks with me. Preferably someone tastier than me just in case we come across a bear or cougar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Downtown Toronto here!

1 Like

Upper Ottawa Valley

1 Like

Toronto here…technically Scarborough. I grew up in “Winterpeg”.

1 Like

As a non-canadian I just have to say Go Leafs Go!

I’ll show myself out.

2 Likes

Everything I know about Canada I learned from the Trailer Park Boys and Steve Wallis.

1 Like

LMAO it’s only been 56 years since they won…

LetterKenny …updated version :slight_smile:

So they’re due is what you’re saying??!

They’re more overdue than my library books.

Well this is the best squad i have seen in the last 20 years. If the goaltending can hold, I think they can make a good run at it.

1 Like

And if not the paper bags are standing by ready to serve as creative fan masks… :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s about time to shake off the Curse of Harold Ballard…almost as bad as the Bambino. You’re right, goaltending will be key.

I am not Canadian. But i stumbled upon your thread and immediately thought about Stuart Mclean and his Vinyl Cafe. Is anyone here who knows him as well? I loved his stories about his fictional characters and those about the Towns he visited and the Music he presented in his shows. David Francey and the good lovelies are easy among my favourite musicians. Hope you don`t mind getting a bit of topic here. I would really love to visit Canada one time. But its a bit a long way from Switzerland.