Sorry my bad , I misunderstood .I thought you used it in Local adjustment. I just could not find the LAB there.
I know about the LAB and HSV , I use it pretty often- mostly the LAB. It’s the same as HSL in Lightroom …
Very nice image, highly inspiring!
A quick edit with PhotoFlow, using mostly the relight and tone mapping filters. I have also opted for a cooler WB that the in-camera one, to stress the “night feel”:
DSCF2925-phf.pfi (51.8 KB)Stunning image @Wocket. Here is a nocturnal version with RT 5.6
DSCF2925.jpg.out.pp3 (12.2 KB)
Another try with RT 5.6
DSCF2925.RT3.jpg.out.pp3 (12.9 KB)
Daylight WB to differentiate colors on the street, and then desaturating and toning the sky
DSCF2925.jpg.out.pp3 (14.1 KB)
I’ve been looking at this one for a while now and decided to give it a try:
noctilucent.vlouds.fujifilm.x.t3.raf.xmp (7.7 KB) darktable 3.0.1
Very nice image. I’ve used it to practise with darktable and filmic
DSCF2925.RAF.xmp (6.1 KB)
Thanks for sharing!
Looking at the brighter takes, I noticed these wrinkly parts in the sky, some chuck and others bacon strips. Weird I didn’t notice them before.
DSCF2925.RAF.xmp (darktable 2.6.2) (13.0 KB)




















