Play raw posts and you

:thinking: I am unsure about a banner but perhaps we can have a separate page that contains all of the curation and highlights, and have that part of the main site and / or forum. Something like the email summaries (which I opted out of) would be nice.

We could theoretically apply the view to a tag view I think. That would provide a new view of images curated by staff. The nice thing about a banner possibly is the chance to engage with the forum users a little more (unless someone visits the tag page specifically, they may never see the curated images).

The banner would give a much higher visibility for curated images, and hopefully encourage others to post some great work of their own, etc. It seems like it might be a nice benefit for increased engagement and interest for the cost of a relatively benign banner. (Again, I think - Iā€™m certainly open to opinions and thoughts!)

Itā€™s also what any staff member feels might be an interesting image. And my taste is obviously better than anyone elsesā€¦ :wink: We just need to make clear that itā€™s entirely subjective based on the staff tastes and please donā€™t take it personally.

I think that as long as there is an option to hide it or place it on the side, I am fine with it. The main thing is that I keep my eye on the forum all of the time, so for me and those like me, it wonā€™t contain new information; but for visitors and non-regulars, the banner is definitely a good thing.

@darix thanks for the work on this. :slight_smile: