Bengaluru is getting hammered by strong pre-monsoon afternoon showers and thunderstorms. After one such downpour, I went out to see the damage and saw this tiny little bright spot surrounded by gloom. I only had my mobile with me. Used the Google Pixel 3a Camera mod to shoot a dng file and tried to learn darktable with this file. Here is the result.
Notes: I made a mask for the flower using the path tool. Then used the color correction modules twice (once for the leaves and then for the flower), used low-pass and high-pass filters, used some percentage of Fuji Astia lut and then equaliser on the flower.