darktable 2.6.1 just released a feature that solves the need I was having for a long time: a way to organize the the existing styles. With the hierarchical view now you can avoid the long list of presets, and obviously I’m thinking in integrating this into t3mujinpack. But before doing that I’d really like to feel users think it would work better for eevryone, so fell free to pick your options and add your feedback.
PS - bundling different hierarchical flavors in the release package, and letting users install the one it works best, is an option.
- Flat - all styles shown in a single list, just like it is like now.
- one top group - all styles bundled into a single t3mujinpack group (ex: t3mujinpack -> Fuji Velvia 100).
- multiple top groups - all styles bundled into several t3mujinpack grouped by emulation type (ex: t3mujinpack Color Slide -> Fuji Velvia 100).
- 2 level hierarchy - all styles bundled into a 2 level hierarchy, with a top t3mujinpack containing all styles grouped by emulation type (ex: t3mujinpack -> Color Slide -> Fuji Velvia 100).
- Other - leave that one below.