Preprocessing Available Space error? 1.2.1 & 1.2.3

Pre Processing fails? Says I only have 33 gib when I need like 145. However There is over 700gb available on my computer. It’s an apple M1 MacBook Pro and I tried upgrading to 1.2.3 version with no help. I goto preferences and it says swap storage location is T with 33 gib disk space? Not sure where T comes from or where it’s getting the 33 gib but when I goto about this Mac it says I have 720.8 gb available storage. What am I missing?

Here is a copy of the console log.

:25:02: Cosmetic correction from masterdark: deactivated for cold pixels.
09:25:02: Cosmetic correction from masterdark: deactivated for hot pixels.
09:25:02: Preprocessing…
09:25:02: Normalisation value auto evaluated: 0.528
09:25:02: 0 corrected pixels (0 + 0)
09:25:02: Not enough free disk space to perform this operation: 33.2 GiB available for 145.8 GiB needed (missing 112.6 GiB)
09:25:02: Not enough space to save the output images, aborting
09:25:02: Setting CWD (Current Working Directory) to ‘/Users/douglasmartin/Pictures/Siril’
09:25:02: Script execution failed.

Computing space available on macOS is always difficult.
Make sure you don’t have purgeable memory. Generally this is the issue.

I have the same issue with apparent diminishing disk space on M1 Mac Studio during processing with Siril, although the Mac has more than 400 Gbits available. I believe, but I could be wrong, that the Cache directory Siril is using, at least on my Mac is hidden, but is: /private/var/folders/13/j6p8n65d7yd273glnbfsywp80000gp/T/ . During lot of stacking, the apparent size of available disk space goes down and Siril grinds to a halt. I believe it is because Siril does not account well for the APFS file structure with its Snapshots, and the fact that MacOS sheds temporary files when more space is needed. My only reasonably quick solution to the problem is to reboot the computer and start Siril again.