problem metalic color

KRITA recently removed a lot of features in g’mic I downloaded an old version 4.45 where we find all the features of g’mic. In testing below we have SAMJ where there are metallic colors
(granular textures) below we have color then (metallic), these have a very nice rendering in the preview of g’mic but in krita it does not correspond it’s very disappointing, is there a solution ?

Hi, and welcome to pixls!

I’m not sure I understand your remark about Krita removing G’MIC features.

If I have a look at Krita 4.4.8 and 5.0-beta (latter has G’MIC integrated) I see that they are both linked to G’MIC version 2.9.8, which is the (almost) Latest G’MIC version. If i compare that to the one GIMP links to then I do not see any removed sections.

Can you clarify/elaborate a bit? Also: Can you include an example?

EDIT: Although there are people here on pixls that use Krita, there doesn’t seem to be that big a user base here. I’m not sure, but I don’t think (m)any of the Krita developers are here. Maybe you should ask your question also on the Krita Artists Forum

I guess that maybe the filter update has not been automatically done for @christianeprad5 , which means she gets maybe 400+ filters, while there are in fact 570+.
Maybe pressing the Update Filters button should be enough to get all filters back ?

merci pour votre réponse, j’ai mis à jour les filtres

Is it perhaps not a Krita issue? In the latest version of both Gimp and G’MIC I have noticed that the Metallic plugin only results in a solid color, not a metallic look. Perhaps it’s the same thing on Krita?