probleme avec le module diffusion

bonjour a tous

j ai dt4.6.1 sous windows10

mon probleme est que quand je travaille avec le module diffusion meme en poussant les curseurs a fond, quand j exporte mon developpement et j ouvre la photo la modification du module diffusion n est pas pris en compte ou est le probleme

merci

I guess you will have to share an xmp and image or at least the xmp for anyone to try and reproduce what you see…its not normal in general especially if you are using extreme settings…you should see an effect… One other crazy thing is are you by any chance using a style on export in the export settings that could be masking what you are doing with your edit… unlikely but anything is possible at times…

je vous envoi une capture d ecran

D&S is best judged at 100% view. Also the zooming-algorithm of your photo-viewer could filter out such details.

Zoomed out

Compared 1:1

bonjour ca ne change rien

Maybe just share your xmp file and we can test it … also what are your export settings…finally the windows viewer is crap and not faithful so try a color managed viewer like xnview or faststone…

I can’t see the the threshold settings from your screenshot but with the other settings you have I just grabbed a random shot I had…

No D$S

Using the settings that I could make out in your sceenshot…

Exported jpg at 100 in xnview

quand je pousse un peu les curseur ont voit plus rien

Uploading: IMG_9086.CR2.xmp…

IMG_9086.CR2 (27.5 MB)

IMG_9086.CR2 (27.5 MB)

You need to upload your xmp again… Note that when you export for comparison purposes don’t scale the image…Now here is what you would likely notice… if you set your export settings to yes for high quality resampling you will need to compare the output and preview at 100% for them to be a match… If you set it to no the image will look more like the preview when looking at the whole image full screen… so doing a quick D&S on your image was fine on my end and the detail level was a match for the conditions as described above… If I set the export HQ settings to yes and looked at a full size image then it does appear due to scaling on the screen that the impact of the module is less… at least for your image …

I forget now when this was introduced… I have to run so can’t confirm but now there is a feature to show both processing pipes…before exporting… so if you are on a new enough build or version you can see this visually by using this toggle…

IMG_9086.CR2 (27.5 MB)

je n ai pas le sigle agrandissement mais celle de la grille
Capture d’écran (14)

Try disabling diffuse or sharpen, a bug was just uncovered in another thread.

paperdigits ok merci

1 Like

Ya I think its was added not too long ago as a feature but it makes the darkroom preview look more like the export will look when you do use yes as the high quality reprocessing option… its just quite a bit slower when you do enable it

Can you point me to that one… I am using not using 4.6.1 but I am on windows and saw no issue with this image… Initially I didn’t have the xmp as the OP 's upload for that failed…

I extracted it from the scrambled jpg that was provided and applied it to the cr2 file…

No issues as shown by the OP…

I checked this at work and the versioning of my builds is not accurate .I think its maybe a two week old build from the master…

le probleme c est quand j exporte la photo il n applique pas le module diffusion par contre quand je pousse les curseurs plus fort ilexporte une image avec des lignes voir photo du dessus

Is it only that image… I am saying using your settings… I couldn’t reproduce this so I’m not sure what is up…

For me this is your image exported with your history stack minus your DorS settings

and then with it…

High quality reprocessing set to none