Product photography with vintage glass and free software.

I lived in smaller spaces before, one being a university residence. The building was designed by a penitentiary architect. It was literally and figuratively a concrete, brick and metal cold place. I lived in a single. The room itself was an octagon with two heavy fire doors. Drove me crazy. After a year, I learned to arrange the furniture and fixtures once every few days to add more variety to my stay. Took some photos to document the state of the room and the modifications I made but the lighting was really dim in there.

Little social experience, oversensitive palate, allergies and cost are the reasons. I have tried basic white and red wines. Ice wine is okay but too sweet. Every time, one or two sips is more than enough. A flaming rum cake (if gluten and dairy free) is okay too, for the spectacle.

The title of your article is incorrect, it should be

Product photography with vintage glass, free software and free beer!

1 Like

I didn’t want to brag.

1 Like

“No brag, just fact.”

I think “free beer” is an achievement, akin to mastering filmic… :laughing:

4 Likes

Hmm, it might just be the act of scrolling but it looks as if the camera angle wasn’t identical each time. Make a mark on the table or something, for when you change the bottle.

Having said that, it’s a fun and great idea, and i love the backgrounds.

Yes, side-light would help, especially for the Porter Black, where there’s also no reflection visible of the bottle (unsurprisingly perhaps!).

I haven’t been able to drink beer since i was 19 or so - makes me sick. My partner can have gluten-free no-sugar-added organic beer. On the other hand we have a large house with two barns :slight_smile:

1 Like

Somewhat related

1 Like

Excellent! Thanks.