Queue crop display bug is back?

ART 1.20 on Windows 11

This is cosmetic only, everything “works” correctly, but it looks like the crop display bug @agriggio squashed a couple of versions back may have returned in some form.

Crop shown in the File browser is correct:

Crop shown in the Editor is correct:

Crop shown in the Queue is off a bit:

Kind of interesting since the Queue “crop” isn’t the full frame, either. But the exported image is good, so it’s working fine otherwise.

Thanks.

EDIT - Here’s the raw and .arp if it helps.
IMG_8687.CR3 (27.7 MB)
IMG_8687.CR3.arp (14.5 KB)

Which fix do you mean? Your first report about this was 3 weeks ago, also with v1.20. There doesn’t seem to be a commit since then that addresses this issue.

Yeah, what I was referring to was back around maybe v1.18 or so when Alberto confirmed and fixed a queue crop bug.

Actually I had forgotten about my more recent (May 21) post. ISTR it was OK after checking again so I assumed it wasn’t an issue and forgot about it. It’s been pretty busy here lately, out of town twice and my memory ain’t what it used to be… LOL

This is probably the same thing and it’s intermittent. Sometimes it shows correctly, other times not. I’ve had it work correctly even since I posted earlier today. It might be difficult to track down but fortunately it’s not affecting ops, just cosmetic.

1 Like

I do remember having worked on this, looks like I missed some corner cases :frowning:
Anyway, I confirm this won’t affect the output image, so I consider it low priority, sorry

1 Like

Yeah no worries. I think I experienced the issue but you didn’t, then I didn’t and now I have again. Off and on. No idea at this point what’s triggering it.

Thanks.

1 Like

There has been something lurking in that bit of code for a while: ART new releases - #119 by BarryThomas - It has never caused a problem with output files, so I have ignored it really.

1 Like