As per usual, you can download it here. Full list of changes:
- Added support for Sigma X3F file format.
- Added support for installing into a Python virtual environment. See the file
README.rst for installation instructions. Thanks to Matthias Homann for his
- Fix bug #1797479: New version check results in confusing messages on stderr
when pip is not installed. Thanks to Eli Schwartz for the fix.
- Added Deepin to supported Linux distributions.
- Fixed bug #1801504: PyQt5_sip not installed or upgraded for local user when
system copy already installed (bug seen on Fedora 29).
- Import sip regardless of whether it is the private sip bundled with PyQt5
or a separate sip installation.