The only focus of release 0.9.30 is to fix some bugs, all but one of which were found after 0.9.29 was released. As such all users are encouraged to upgrade to it at the earliest opportunity.
Changes since 0.9.29:
- Fix bug #69: Exception when prompting for survey when locale is not English.
- Fix bug #68: Devices part of user interface does not resize when a device is removed.
- Fix bug when rendering device download progress bar when multiple devices are used under Python 3.10.
- Fix bug #59: Handle cameras that nest dual card slots in subfolders like the Fujifilm X-T3.
- Fix bug #67: Crash when determining user interface size.
- Update Albanian, Dutch, Hungarian and Spanish translations.