[Rawpedia] How to get LCP and DCP profiles - wrong paths

The Rawpedia page for How to get LCP and DCP profiles lists the wrong path for lcp and dcp files (at least for DNG Converter 11.0). Instead of drive_c/ProgramData/Adobe/CameraRaw the basic path is drive_c/users/Public/Application Data/Adobe/CameraRaw.
As editing of the Rawpedia is limited, I’m writing it here in hope that somebody can update the rawpedia page.

1 Like

I have come across this problem as well. The paths on RawPedia are incorrect for the current version of Adobe DNG Converter (11.1).

For example:

WINEPREFIX="$HOME/wine-dng" wine "$HOME/wine-dng/drive_c/Program Files (x86)/Adobe/Adobe DNG Converter.exe"

Should now be:

WINEPREFIX="$HOME/wine-dng" wine "$HOME/wine-dng/drive_c/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe DNG Converter/Adobe DNG Converter.exe"

And there are others.

(I’d be happy to make the changes on RawPedia, given permission. I’m an experienced photographer and former software engineer and would be careful. :grinning:)

More brutal and easier method on Windows

• change the suffix from . exe to zip
  • use your favorite dezipper 7zip to extract needed DCP (DNGConverter_11_2.zip\$APPDATA\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles\) and LCPs (DNGConverter_11_2.zip\$APPDATA\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0\) where you want.
2 Likes