RawTherapee 5.10 not recognizing image dimensions?

I cannot find a related post, so here goes…RT 5.10 is loading my 6040x4032 .NEF files from my nikon z5 as 6032x4024. TIFF files are recognized at original size, but any .NEF loads in at that particular wrong size. This is before I apply any profile or make profile changes. I’ve even tried loading the neutral profile, but that was hopeless as RT seems to think the original size is 6032x4024, so I wouldn’t think it would have to do with accidental crop settings. Any insight? Is this a bug?

Raw images may have a specific dimension, but different software may discard different amounts of pixels along the edges to avoid artifacts from the demosaic step for example. By default, RawTherapee applies a 4 pixel border removal which I think is what you are seeing. In the editor, go to the raw tab, expand the demosaic tool, and find the border adjustment. Try setting it to zero. Documentation: Demosaicing - RawPedia

That would be what was happening. Thank you. Still going through some early-use software bewilderment, so I appreciate it. Makes a lot of sense now of course now that someone pointed it out.