RawTherapee and training videos

I was involved here a couple of years ago, learning how to process infrared images from my Leica M8.2 - the first thing I need to do now, is re-read my old posts, so I can catch up.

Between then and now, I more or less gave up on renting software from Adobe, tried Luminar, but it’s good for photo illustrations, not the photos I want to do, and then I more or less settled on PhotoLab 4, along with the free version of Nik Collection that was released by Google.

My tentative plans here are to re-learn how to process infrared images from my M8. My regular raw images are now being worked on in PhotoLab, but it won’t accept any files from a Leica M8 or M8.2.

Just one question for now - are there any current “how-to” videos that have been posted about how to use Raw Therapy? I enjoy watching videos, while following along on my own computer. I guess I’ll do some searching later today or tomorrow.

Glad this place is not only around, but seems to be thriving! I just updated my version 5.4 software to 5.8.

@Andy_Astbury1 is lauded for his RawTherapee videos. I bet he’d edit one of your leica photos if you let him :slight_smile:

4 Likes