Rawtherapee appears in the Photography Blog

Photography Blog wrote a blog post about RawTherapee.

5 Likes

On one hand, I love that the news is showing up in more mainstream(ish) places.

On the other hand, that website was so full of ads I could barely read any content. I think it gave me internet cancer.

1 Like

Offtopic, but have you tried the browser add-on uBlock Origin? I highly recommend it.

1 Like

Yes, of course I have. I’m in mobile right now, and in Mobile Safari this is awful:

That didn’t even catch the giant pop-over that obscured the entire page until I clicked to dismiss it. :frowning:

Makes me love our patrons and supporters even more! :smiley:

In mobile Firefox with ublock origin, I see zero ads :wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Petapixel too…

2 Likes

Glad to see it making the rounds! I’m even more embarrassed now that I haven’t had time to write a proper blogpost about it here on pixls (it’s inexcusable :frowning: ).

No so much, seeing how those posts are pretty much copy pasta of the release notes :slight_smile:

1 Like

@patdavid Let us take this comment as a reason to make a new try to write about pixel-shift in rt (sorry, but it went under my radar last weeks) :

Pentaxians can also profit from a state-of-the-art, development version which supports motion-correction pixel-shift technology (better than other raw converters).

Ingo

1 Like

Yes, yes, and yes. :slight_smile: I’ll start something soon and will have some questions.

Linked here: Rawtherapee appears in the Photography Blog - #10 by heckflosse

:slight_smile:

HAHAHAHA that quote is write-down worthy. In fact I shall write it down now!

Ok, great, just ping me when you have questions :slight_smile: