rawtherapee-cli is not producing any output images

I’m trying to batch convert X-ray images (apply sharpen & local contrast). From my understanding the following cmd should produce an output image, but it doesn’t:

c:\Program Files\RawTherapee\5.7\rawtherapee-cli.exe" -o opt.jpg -Y -j 92 -p ..\AppData\Local\RawTherapee\profiles\schaerfen\ 750\ und\ lokaler\ kontrast.pp3 -c opt.png

There is no error and no file output, it just prints “RawTherapee, version 5.7, command line.” and exits. The same command isn’t working on a FreeBSD machine either. I’ve added PNG to the list of known extensions. I even used “-a” instead of “-c” but it didn’t produce any file output either. Playing with the other parameters didn’t produce any output either. When using the GUI with the same profile everything works as expected. Am I missing something?schaerfen 750 und lokaler kontrast.pp3 (11.7 KB)

Wild guess:

The spaces in the .pp3 filename confuses RT. Also according to help output there should be no space between -j and 92

The double-quote does not belong there.

I did some tests, properly escaped the spaces didn’t seem to bother rawtherapee-cli The space between -j and 92 seems to be the problem. In my opinion rawtherapee-cli should throw an error as “92” as a separate parameter doesn’t make any sense. I’m opening a bug report. Thank you!

PS: the double quote was just a bad copy & paste, sorry