I wanted to point out a few things regarding RawTherapee on FOSSHUB:
- You can now link to the
The link to be updated is here: https://www.fosshub.com/RawTherapee.html
- It would be good for your readers if you linked to the “Getting Started” RawPedia page in RawTherapee’s description: http://rawpedia.rawtherapee.com/Getting_Started
- I made a new logo which is used as of 5.6, you can find it here:
- The description refers to "Mac® OS X® " and to “Mac and OS X”. However, Apple rebranded it to “macOS” in 2016. You might want to replace all instances of the former with the latter.
- Capitalizing “RAW” is a common mistake - it is not an acronym but an ordinary adjective or noun; “a raw file” same as “a raw carrot”, it should not be capitalized.
- The description mentions importing files more than once. Files cannot be imported. In fact, this is a “selling point” for some users who do not want a software which requires importing. You just open the file right in its folder.
- “spread out across five different tabs”, in 5.6 there are by default seven, and with Favorites there are eight.
- “edging” and “reduction” do not exist, never have.
- Perhaps worth a mention that RawTherapee is aimed at raw photo development and not digital asset management - see https://github.com/Beep6581/RawTherapee/blob/dev/README.md