I have released libgphoto2 2.5.22 …
I solved an annoying EOS M / Canon PowerShot issue that broke second image captures.
Note that this release now supports 4 - 5 newer Canon PowerShot for capture again.
- Canon EOS M / PowerShot capture problem solved
- Sony shutterspeed - provide a static list as the camera does not provide one, you can set also different values
- Canon SDRAM capture, try to support more than 500MB of images at once
- New USB Ids added:
- Canon EOS R, 800D
- Canon PowerShot SX600HS, SX740HS
- Sony DSC RX0, RX100-M5A
- Nikon DSC D3500
- handle new “bind” udev event in udev rule generator.
- updated polish, ukrainian