Release of G'MIC 1.6.5.2

You are welcome :smiley:

Mac latest updated from git! 1 Sep 2015

1 Like

Looking nice. Finally was able to register here without getting the error. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait, what error were you seeing? In the future just reach out and give me a hard slap if something seems amiss! :wink:

Just emailed you Pat. The error, though, was Bad Gateway Error as I recall. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Pat; was getting a bad gateway error when trying to join the forum. Obviously, that somehow got fixed. Took about a month. Not sure how it got fixed, but, happy it did. :slight_smile: ---------
Lyle Kroll

1 Like

Odd. Out of curiosity, did you use an exising OAuth server (Twitter/Facebook/Google/github), or just plain old email signup?

Used Yahoo. It might have been Yahoo that caused the issue. Regardless, it finally worked Pat. :slight_smile: ---------
Lyle Kroll

1 Like

Well, I’m glad we got it sorted out - welcome aboard and glad to have you! :slight_smile:

09/04/2015: Final release!

1 Like

Got the news at GIMPChat. Again, thanks for the continued updates David. Do you ever wonder if you could talk to your younger self which just envisioned G’MIC about where your gift will go David? I vaguely remembered all the cool things as I discovered the gems withing the GIMP plugin those many years ago now. :smile:

1 Like

Some bad news. After copying the plugin and opening gimp, all my presets disappeared. I checked the roaming directory and the presets were gone there. I can possibly re-create most of the presets; just not sure what happened to cause the presets to disappear. :slight_smile:

edit:

Found out that G’MIC just changed the directory name under roaming. I just transferred the preset from the previous directory to the new directory and all’s well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ubuntu packs:

Hello Lyle.
To get back your presets, find your previous preset file (probably in APPDATA/gmicrc/) and
copy them in the new G’MIC resources folder (%APPDATA/gmic/).
It should work.

Yeah; discovered the issue shortly after installing the update. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This morning I was using the anisotropic filter. There was a problem. I could not use the filter. After updating via internet, it suddenly worked again. :grinning:

Thank you very much for G’MIC. Thank you for your updates and your continue support.

1 Like

Just posted the error at GIMPChat: Release of G'MIC 1.6.5.2 - Page 3 • GIMP Chat

I did replace all the dlls using the ones from the zip file (using 64-bit GIMP G’MIC plugin) but get the same error. Not all presets are affected but many are. It only appears to affect the preview; the plugin will still run. :slight_smile:

Found it. It should be fixed now. Thanks :smile:

Thanks David; appreciate that. :slight_smile: