Release of G'MIC 2.5

GMic for gimp 255
fx_apply_curve don’t works anymore with channels = ALL

[G’MIC] Curves: fx_apply_curve 0,93,126,-1,128,-1,128,-1,128,-1,128,255,1,0,0,0,0
channels all → a total red image in output

[G’MIC] Curves: fx_apply_curve 0,93,126,-1,128,-1,128,-1,128,-1,128,255,1,16,0,0,0
channels lab lightness works fine (same with other channels)

Gmic 254 dont have this problem

1 Like

Fixed ! Thanks for reporting!

new release?:slight_smile:

Next Friday, yes :slight_smile:

with release notes?:))

Changelog for 2.5.6 , released on 2019/04/08.

New features:

• New filter Deformations / Warp [interactive] allows to create custom deformation with an interactive keypoint editor.

Improvements:

• Command map now accepts multi-channels input images, and output then an image with nb_channels(input)*nb_channels(colormap) channels.

Bug fixes:

• Fix 2.5.4->2.5.5 regression in command map.
  • Fix compilation warnings that appeared with latest version of clang.
2 Likes

On 2.5.6 update I can’t use color presets in offline.
There are only 4 files in gmic folder (in appdata/roaming).

Could you set it up so that all presets I can use offline?
Updating it does not download them all.

What are these files ?

Sorry, 5 files only. Not 4.

asst2

You should have filegmic_cluts.gmz there…
It is installed automatically when using the installer (checked this morning).
Did you use the installer to install the plug-in ?

No, I manually install zip plugin and then update.
Now I have clutz file.

Ah ok, that may explain the issue then.
Once you have the gmic_cluts.gmz file in your %APPDATA%/gmic/ folder, then all color presets can be applied offline.

Could you pack this gmic in roaming folder in .zip file so that when I download it,
I can immediately use it without to need to update.

It is already packed in the .zip file.
You have to copy it in your %APPDATA%/gmic/ folder, but once it’s done, then it should be available for all G’MIC versions (they all use the same folder for storing resources).

Nice new demo “x_warp” ! What about preserving the key points in a global variable for later use? …And allowing such variable of key points as possible input of “x_warp”?

From 2.5.5 version I can’t apply any LUT files.

[gmic_gimp_qt]./error/ When running command ‘v -99 fx_apply_haldclut 2,“/extended/LUT/Rec709.cube”,100,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,50,50’, this error occured:
*** Error in ./fx_apply_haldclut/ *** Unknown command or filename ‘_fx_cluts’ (did you mean ‘_fx_cluts_bw’ ?).

Works for me in 2.5.6 CLI. Can’t check the plugin for you. Which OS are you using?

[gmic] Command ‘fx_apply_haldclut’ has no description. Try ‘gmic -h’ for global help.

Ha yes, I confirm this. I’ll try to fix this tonight.
Thanks for reporting!

This should be now fixed, with commit https://framagit.org/dtschump/gmic/commit/f246594626be513f522d34c0b92dfdb2022eb7f9

Please try pressing the Update Filters button, and tell us if that solves the issue !

1 Like

Thanks! It works again.