[RESOLVED] - Locked in 'Dark Frame' Mode

It seems you ignored both of my links.

1 Like

There is no so called “Dark frame mode” or darkframe trigger. Dark frame is selected in the “transform” pane of editor. So to be sure not to use dark frame, in" tansform/darkframe " deselect “auto-selection” and suppress file if any.
Dull grey image is sureley due to absence of pp3 profile adapted to your photo.
You surely are using the neutral profile (all adjustments to zero).

If you want some specific help, the best is to upload to filebin a raw file and corresponding pp3 file.

As suggested by @Morgan_Hardwood rawpedia is your friend.

No no no Morgan, didn’t ignore your links.
Have previously read them extensively (rawpedia).
As far as download - paperdigits PPA solution seemed easiest rather than self compiling a download especially as I was after a Linux Mint download.

Thanks, thanks for your comments and help.

Thanks gaaned92 - was searching for switch to turn off ‘Dark Frame’ effect. It was only a last attempt that I deleted pp3 file figuring it established a link.
Rawpedia doesn’t give too much depth as to how the switch ‘turns off/on’.
Your comment ‘suppress file if any’ would suggest that there is a link to some file.

I have yet to try just deleting the few images affected and reloading under different name.

@steve51 noone here really knows what the problem is because the description is lacking and you haven’t shown any screenshots, and what you’re doing sounds very wrong.

Set the processing profile fill mode to “filled”, then apply the Neutral profile.

Show screenshots of the problem. Show what the image currently looks like, and what you expect it to look like. Share the image + PP3 + options file, upload using https://filebin.net/