script stops - images dit not have the same size

Hello, i use the script QSC_Preprocessing to stack my images. Camera is a QHY268C with a resolution of 6280x4210 pixels. From the datasheet >>> Effective Image Area
6280*4210 (includes the optically black area and overscan area) <<< I think the software has a problem with this.

Flats, Bias and Dark-Frames stacking is ok. When it goes to the light frames the script aborts with the message >>> Stacking: not all images in the sequence have the same size <<<

ASTAP and AstroPixelProcessor have no problem with this.

The script takes all images inside the folder.
All users reporting this kind of error forgot to remove, either jpg, or other image that could have a different size.

Please, make sure you have consistent set of images or do it manually.

I deleted the lights folder and recreated it. Copied the images into it again and nothing has changed.

You’ve deleted source folder?? Because the issue is probably in the source. You have to check the images inside the folder lights.
Anyway if siril find there is size diff this is because there is size diff.
Once said, we need to find where.

The size diff could be 1 one channel vs 3 channel or as we have supposed a difference between the image size.

Please could you make a screenshot of your lights folder.

The names are wrong they are lights

OK so now, with Siril Open a light. Note the pixels size and open a bias for example. And note again the pixel size (w x h)

14:49:14: Lese FITS: light_00001.fits, 1 Layer, 6252x4176 Pixel
14:51:16: Lese FITS: Datei Darks_60sec_Gain100_00001.fits, 1 Layer, 6280x4210 Pixel

OK so clearly you have image with different size.

Did you record your image in different conditions? With different software?

i use sharpCap 4.0 beta. the settings are always the same.

Ok. But this is not normal to have different size for image.
BTW this is not normal that other software process images with different size.

BIAS

[QHY268C]
FrameType=Light
#Debayer Preview
Debayer Preview=On
#Output Format
Output Format=FITS files (*.fits)
Binning=1x1
#Capture Area
Capture Area=6280x4210
#Color Space
Colour Space=RAW16

LIGHT
QHY268C]
FrameType=Light
#Debayer Preview
Debayer Preview=On
#Output Format
Output Format=FITS files (*.fits)
Binning=1x1
#Capture Area
Capture Area=6252x4176
#Color Space
Colour Space=RAW16

i checked the logs from sharpcap and found a different resolution. I will pay attention to the settings next time.

If the QHY SDK was updated between the twe two sessions that could explain. But here, clearly, you have:

Capture Area=6280x4210
Capture Area=6252x4176

I’m sorry but you can’t do anything with this.

OK thanks we have the error. the lights were made at night, the darks, flats and biases during the day. will watch the settings of sharpCap. Thanks again for the quick response