See all color curves together?

Hello,
When working with curves, it would be very convenient to be able to visualize together the other colors when working…

Hi @luxapy,

Er… I am sorry but I really do not understand your problem.
Could you please elaborate?

/Claes

I thought all were shown in the histrogram display that’s in the left panel by default.

Oh yes, I must apologise because my English is poor…

I show you the curves according to GIMP, where one can treat each color based on the others and the curves according to RT where one only one curve can be seen at a time.
Impossible to do a sophisticated treatment without seeing the other curves …(tks gogol trad ;o)

Really?

1 Like

I agree with @luxapy it would be a neat feature to have in RawTherapee, similar to Lightroom, where you have the ability to change the individual curves but can also choose to view them overlaid on the same graph. Of course it’s not impossible to do work without it, but would be a neat feature to have.

@Morgan_Hardwood I guess it would be an accessibility feature. Not everyone has impeccable memory. I don’t use RT but I find it off-putting to have to go back and forth between the tabs and toggles. RT is just that well-endowed :slight_smile:

@luxapy Some software like Photivo can show all the active tools in one column and allow you to toggle out the ones that you don’t want to view. However, Photivo development hasn’t been active for some time and isn’t as powerful as RT.

HI all,

For now, I use GIMP when I need to work seriousely with curves; Therefore, not really a problem.
I just thought myself that I would rather do everything with RT without having to switch to GIMP.
:o)