Siril cannot find Starnet++ despite path being referenced in preferences

Hi, first thank you for creating such a wonderful software. I am new to deep sky imaging. I have a iMAC using Mojave OS. I am using Siril 1,2,0 beta 2 and I have installed Starnet++ (Line command version) following all the steps well specified in the documentation (Terminal commands and path to Starnet++ in miscelleanous of preference menu , the executable itself, referencing the complete file is not possible). Siril works great, no issues, except that when I went to use Stars removal I get the message that the executable could not be found.

Did you applied all recommendations in the documentation about the starnet binaries not being signed?

Thank you for your quick answer. I am not an expert about signed binaries. How do I get them not signed or remove the signature? Sorry for my ignorance on this subjetc.

Then documentation is the way to get it:
https://siril.readthedocs.io/en/latest/processing/stars/starnet.html

It is these instructions that I had followed and I tried again this morning leaving this time the starnet folder on the desktop but still no success. I have been very careful to check the spelling of these instructions and I got no error message from the terminal. May be I will wait for the next version of the Siril software.

There will be no changes in the next version.
And I’m pretty sure this is on your side.

Most likely as I tried with the beta 1 version and it worked except that Siril crashed when I started execution. Anyway thank you very much for your help. I will continue to try to find a solution. If I succeed I will tell you what I did.

There’s a difference between beta 1 and beta 2.
In beta 1 you had to point the folder. With beta 2, the binary

Yes it is what I did. I pointed the folder in beta 1 and it was recognized, so it works. In beta 2 I point the binary (starnet++) and it never works. I am still working to try to find a solution.

Did you wrote all the quarantine stuffs?

Absolutely, I even did it more than once just to be sure.

Hi Denis 53 , did you manage to find the error ? in my case it was working fine on Monterey and having the same issue as you with Mojave after multiple attempts .

Thank you so much for your advice. I upgraded my macOS to Catalina and now it works. Indeed it is linked to the Mojave OS.
Sorry for answering so late but I had given up and I just found your comment today and upgraded to Mojave right away.
Thank you again.

Finaly it is now working thanks to the comment of Pierre_steyn who mentionned that the problem was probably linked to the Mojave Mac OS that I had. I upgraded to Catalina and now it works.

So the issue is just with Mojave and nothing else.

Thank you for the time you spent trying to help me.

Finaly it is now working thanks to the comment of Pierre_steyn who mentionned that the problem was probably linked to the Mojave Mac OS that I had. I upgraded to Catalina and now it works.

So the issue is just with Mojave and nothing else.

Thank you for the time you spent trying to help me.