Siril error message: Images must have same dimensions.

Hello everyone, am new to this forum and to Siril. I have used Siril about 5 times in the past week with no issues whatsoever. I am using a Dwarf II imager to capture my images. Last night I took 330 images of M33, 15 seconds exposures, 80 gain. My workflow is the same as I have been using, I create my M33 folder, then inside it I create a Lights and a Darks folder. I copy and pasted the 330 fits files to my Lights folder and my 25 dark fits files to the Darks folder. I double check that there aren’t any .jpeg or .json files and the only files present in both folders are the fits. I then set my home directory to M33 and then click on Scripts and click on a script called Dwarf II. This process is the exact same way I have been doing in the past. But today, shortly after the script starts executing, I get several error messages: Images must have same dimensions.

I have been trying to figure this out for several hours, used Google, the Siril online user manual. I just can’t find what files Siril is referencing in the error messages.

I am using an Acer Predator Helios 300, 32G RAM, Windows 11, Siril version: 1.2.0

Can someone point me in the right direction please? I saw on the internet references to a log file for Siril, where can I find this file? I have tried searching for it on my HDD and can’t find it. Thanks very much.

I don’t have a direct answer. I have run into the same problem trying to register a few master lights from different sessions. The only suggestion I have is to try another approach and see if it works. I suggest the Sirilic script (buried away on the web site). You just dump your lights and calibration files in for color or mono and it automates the stacking process. You could try doing half the files at a time to see if maybe it’s just one hanging you up.

Hello. You are running in a typical error when your folder contains a mix of images: Calibration — Siril 1.2.0 documentation

Thanks for your replies. I actually found my issue. My lights were 4K and my darks were 2K. Seems I took 4K for M33 and I forgot to set the darks to 4K as well. Cheers everyone.