Hi,
Can some help me in this regard?
I would like to use Sirilic on a dataset of the following images:
A set of LRGB images for the stars (10 images/color, 60s)
2 nights of H-a and S-II Data (8 images /night/filter, 300s)
6 night of O-III Data (236 images, 300s)
For every session different set of flats(10 images /filter/night)
100-100 Darks (60s and 300s) and 100 biases.
The images are dithered, about every 3-4.
If I not drizzle in the script, the script just works, I got all the images I expect.
If I drizzle(I set it in the Registering tab), with scale of 2 and pixfrac of 0.7, the script quits before it could finish with the following lines(whole log with a drizzle-less stacking before the drizzled stacking as well is attached)
: Saving FITS: file …/final_Sh2-129_G.fit.fz, 1 layer(s), 12346x8139 pixels, 32 bits
21:29:31: load “r_C04”
21:29:31: Running command: load
21:29:31: Error opening image r_C04: file not found or not supported.
21:29:31: Command execution failed: file not found.
21:29:31: Running command: close
21:29:31:
21:29:31: Abort : Command ‘load “r_C04”’ failed: File not found
21:29:31: load “r_C04”
21:29:31:
21:29:31: cd “H:/Poseidon-M Pro+SV555/20260904-06 Sh2-129 Multinight Stack”
21:29:31: Running command: cd
21:29:31: Setting CWD (Current Working Directory) to ‘H:/Poseidon-M Pro+SV555/20260904-06 Sh2-129 Multinight Stack’
Like it created some temporary files during the stacking(there is no files from me under this name), and then it does not find it.
Any idea, what can cause this?
I have about 500GB of space and 32 GB of RAM. I know Siril will notify me if the space is not adequate, and will enable some compression- but it happens ONLY before I freed up extra 350GB.
I tried ro upload the log, but this file extension is not supported. Here is it on Onedrive :Microsoft OneDrive
Thank you!