[solved] ART crashes quite often

You don’t need an AUR package for that then – Just download the tar, unpack it somewhere, and run ART

1 Like

Yes I know but it is less well integrated with the system, update and application menu. But to test it is enough

all art-rawconverter packages are up-to-date now

2 Likes

Hallo @guzzisti
That’s great.
Do you mean that now all ART in AUR are all up-to-date? Should I then install the normal one, or is the -bin still the right one for Manjaro?

Since the -bin package work for you, you should stay with the -bin package. It’s absolutely fine.

yes, something has changed. ART (1.16.4 form -bin) no longer tends to freeze when I use the WB picker often and quickly. Only a short delay of barely one second. The updates have somewhat turned that off.

Es ist einfach gar nicht mehr möglich, den WB mehrfach unmittelbar hintereinander anzuwenden, da direkt nach dem ersten Mal das Werkzeug abgewählt wird. Das ist genau die Änderung, die Alberto angekündigt hat. Wenn du trotzdem Schabernack damit machen willst, drück ganz schnell mehrfach Shift+W, Linksklick hintereinander. :wink:

English:
Yes.

If I can do it, anyone can do it. Believe me, I’m the biggest non-coder on here.

ART has now become very stable.
So the problem has long since been solved - does anyone know how I can mark this, e.g. with [solved]? Unfortunately, I can no longer change the title.

done

1 Like