First of all, thank you very much for this wonderful piece of software !
(I don’t want to sound like I’m complaining )
I found an unexpected behavior when changing the output directory in the Queue tab.
I use a folder structure like this :
photos folder/raw/photo_1.arw (Sony raw file)
Before when writing the developed pictures, I used to create a “converted” subfolder in the raw directory and then move the photos by hand. In this case the output directory was :
Then checking the tooltip on the output directory I realized that I could ask Rawtherapee to automatically put my output JPG directly in the correct directory one level higher with the %p2 variable.
The problem was that I did not pay attention and just used %p2 without %f.
In this case no error message is displayed and pictures end up in %p2/converted folder.
Now I changed to %p2/%f and pictures end up in the correct folder without the added “converted”.
I hope I’m clear enough.