[solved] Gimp is there a finer way of moving the point in curves?


In photoshop I could use the arrow keys to move a point up or down, handy for fine adjustment, are there keyboard shortcuts in gimp?

(pphoto) #2

I can move them with arrow keys. With pressing CTRL I can increase the range.
Just tested this with Gimp 2.10.6 on Windows
Which version do you have?


Confirmed with both 2.8 and 2.10 on Linux. You can also use Shift to get bigger moves (and Ctrl for even bigger moves). But I haven’t found a way to move the tangents. This said if you want really fine adjustment, zoom in and you will get sub-pixel positioning.


I am puzzeld why this was not working yesterday but is today! I must have did something. Thanks for confirming what should work so that I tried again and found it working!