[SOLVED] LightWrap Module Missing

I was following a tutorial on chroma key. All was going well, until the tutor loaded the LightWrap module, which is not with my version 2.3.13 with natron-plugins 437-2 (Extra OpenFX plugins for Natron) installed on Manjaro Linux. If I disable the default plugin locations for OpenFx, the whole project breaks because of other missing modules. It seems strange because the module is listed in the docs.

Where can I get/enable the light wrap module? Maybe there are other missing modules that I’m not aware of.

Thanks.

How did you install natron? Portable or installer or package from distrib or flatpak?

Hello.
I got it from the Arch repository (AUR). EDIT: I tried flatpak for something else not Natron.

Trying flatpak now.

The arch linux package seems to be missing the PyPlugs, I just signalled it: AUR (en) - natron

I only maintain the portable distrib and the installer from the natron web site. Anything wrong with Natron should be tested with these, and if it’s working with these, then it’s a problem with the package: signal it to the package maintainer.

1 Like

Thank you for your help and signalling.

I just installed from flatpak and everything is there. Flatpak seems to be a better option at this time.

Thanks again.

Aleksey Samoilov (Sunderland93 (Aleksey Samoilov) · GitHub) is to be thanked for the flatpak package.
I think he updated the flatpak to 2.3.13 yesterday: GitHub - flathub/fr.natron.Natron