[SOLVED] Where is the Continuous Droste effect filter in the latest G'mic release? (Windows7, Gimp 2.8.18)

Hi! Where is the Continuous Droste effect filter in the latest G’mic release? (Windows7, Gimp 2.8.18)

@Ben, it is in G’MIC>Deformations>Continuous droste:

Please post words with your screenshot and try to clearly communicate your problem.

1 Like

@Ben have you hit the “Refresh” button at the bottom of the list (next to the star)? If not, that will trigger G’MIC to update all the filters for you.

Hi. Thank you, but my computer at home is not connected to the net. Up until v.2.7.3 all filters are installed, but when I install v.1.7.4 or v.1.7.5, only 353 filters are available.

Hello. Please forgive me for being a burden… I also read something about v.1.7.2? Should I first install v.1.7.2 and then install v.1.7.5?

You will need to find a way to get an updated filters file to your installation to see the new filters…

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley: “Garagecoder” helped me out. He told me to get the “update175.gimp” file
and place it in the C:\Users"USERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\gmic folder. It worked! :smiley: haha Dude! I’m so excited! :smiley: smiley:D

1 Like