Support for Pentax pixel shift files #3489

@vto Vitalis, many thanks. Downloading.

I forgot to ask for K-1 Black Frames … both with NR and no_NR … preferably in pixelshift mode but single frames can also do the job … just 1-2 high ISO samples in both pixelshift and single frame to use as reference.
Is it possible ?.

@heckflosse Is it possible to merge with latest gtk2 branch with new versionning? As it is now I am no longer able to automatically build pixelshift branch.
Do you intend to use gtk3 for pixelshift developments?

@gaaned92 I will try to merge with gtk2 and gtk3 today

Hi Ilias,
it is unclear for me what do you need:
a) noNR/NR blackframes in pixelshift mode over entire ISO range + single frames at 1-2 high ISO values, or
b) black noNR/NR and pixelshift/singleframe permutations at 1-2 high ISO values.
VT

@gaaned92 pixelshift and pixelshift_gtk3 are up to date now.
The development branch for pixelshift is still the gtk2 version pixelshift

So for the moment I will only build pixelshift until you completely switch to gtk3

Ok, and no need to make 32bit versions of pixelshift :slight_smile:

RawTherapee_pixelshift_5.0-r1-gtk2-87-g2feb43f5_WinVista_64.zip
uploaded in https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2q9OrgyDEfPS2FpdDAtMVI1RG8

It contains also gdb.exe and rawtherepee_debug.exe as all the new builds I make

Thanks for the new build :slight_smile:
For pixelshift users: The main difference between this build and the last build is the possibility to use lmmse instead of amaze for regions with motion.

Just wondering, as gaaned makes builds for pixelshift frequently… Including a debug executable requires doubling the effort to make the build. Is a debug exe really needed for this branch with every update?

No, it’s not needed

@Morgan_Hardwood really no additional effort as it is completely managed in a script. And as my pc is fast, I can even run RT at same time.

Hi Vitalis,
a) is a bit better but the size will be huge …
b) will also do the >95% of the job with less GigaBytes

Hi,
files are being uploaded to the same bin: https://filebin.net/ybpfc74w7xasjkk9
I made them over entire range but with 1 EV steps. Also made single frame images at last three ISO’s.
Watching the resulting file size I was fascinated how abruptly ir rises starting at 6400. This is very informative fact.
VT

I just pushed to pixelshift (gtk2) branch.

There’s a new option to equalize brightness of frames (useful in case you made a pixelshift shot while brightness of illumination changed)
I also reduced the ‘custom’ gui and added some tool tips.

In case someone needs the whole old gui, it’s still available by adding two lines to code :slight_smile:

@gaaned92 @sguyader Request for a new builds :sunny:

1 Like

Here’s an example of the new feature equalize brightness applied to a shot where brightness difference between the 4 frames was more than 10%

Left is without equalization, right is with equalization. Both are without motion correction:

3 Likes

RawTherapee_pixelshift_5.0-r1-gtk2-89-gf226934b_WinVista_64.zip uploaded at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2q9OrgyDEfPS2FpdDAtMVI1RG8

1 Like

TNX You very much !
You make good work.
When relase it to stable version of RT ?

Gtk3 branch is not updated ?

All need shift to Gtk2 for last update ?

Gtk3 version will follow later