SVG layers hard to find and do not transform properly

Hello I am very new to Natron and have been trying to make a 2D animation using SVG.

After importing the SVG file to the project and finally linking 12 A layers out of 6500 layers (…) to the Merge node, I found the following problem:

1. The pivot points are all located in the centre of the viewer. I cannot decide which layer I am moving and had to change the value in the Controls menu.
  2. After positioning the pivot point on top of the layer, it is not moving at all even I moved the pivot point / changed the value in the Controls menu.
  3. Some layers are moved backward or forward which I did not wish and have no idea how to change the layer order.
  4. Some layers are not displayed in the Merge node. I cannot select them in A layers but they were drawn in the same way in Inkscape as the others.

I tried exporting each item in the SVG as separate PNG files and imported to Natron one by one, but found that the viewer size is set to be the PNG file size and I cannot change it…

Can anyone please tell me how to solve these?

see here: Best NATRON Tutorial

Use several “merge nodes”, each one has an “A” and “B” pipe.
Merging images — Natron 2.5.0 documentation

to move the “Center Point” just “CTRL+click” onto the gizmo to move.

hit “S” to set the main resolution of your work, for safety I often start with a “Solid node” to keep the size.
see here: Project setup — Natron 2.5.0 documentation