Third crowdfunding campaign for Krita

Hey,
Krita is beginning with their third Kickstarter:

Krita 2016: Let’s Make Text and Vector Art Awesome!

Hopefully they get enough money for their last stretchgoal, which would be Python scripting in Krita.

1 Like

Well, I’ve given them money the last two campaigns, why not again! :wink:

1 Like

The kickstarter is here: Krita 2016: Let's Make Text and Vector Art Awesome! by Krita Foundation — Kickstarter

I didn’t see it linked above.

2 Likes

Sheesh, this probably needs a boosting post on the blog here… Anyone wanna take a stab at it?

[edit] - the “Sheesh” is because I feel like I have a huge backlog of things to write about and this is another thing that could really use a post to help the Krita folks out. :slight_smile:

Do we have a community wiki post somewhere with possible topics?

I’ve been doing lots of stuff with Hugin lately and was going to try and write something up.

@paperdigits
Some Hugin tutorials would be great!
I never got good results out of it.

And thank you for the link. I totaly oversaw that there was only the clip from Kickstarter.

@patdavid
A blogpost would be a good thing for sure.
Maybe in the middle of the campaign, when it all goes a little slower. As a reminder or so.

No, but this is a great idea. I am thinking I’ll create a wiki post in the Lounge so it doesn’t clutter general users (only Members can use the Lounge category). I’ll start a wiki post and we can work from there.

Unless there’s a good reason to lower entry to the Lounge even more?

Last chance,
only eleven hours to go!
All stretchgoals are open to vote, if you have donated over 15€.

And for all that are interrested in digital painting or the Pepper & Carrot comics, David Revoy gives a live speedpainting session on Twitch, ten hours before the end of the Krita Kickstarter Campaign.
From his webpage:

On the Twitch.tv website ; Krita official channel: Twitch
Tuesday 7 June 2016, start at 21h00 (UTC+2, Paris timezone) to 23h00

1 Like

It has now started. :wink:

Congrats to the krita team, it looks like they did very well!

1 Like

The really good news is that they have already started to implement the python scripting stretch goal - Post-Kickstarter News | Krita

2 Likes