This seems back!

Man this was a downtime! More to come. Watch this channel

28 Likes

So glad the forum is back. Is there need for donations to fund replacement hardware?

2 Likes

First to congratulate for the returnā€¦ Awaiting the story with baited breathā€¦

Edit: Ninjaā€™dā€¦

2 Likes

No hardware actually broke. And we rent the hardware. It was a very unlucky software bug. More later.

1 Like

Oh, finally, I missed this forum for a good while.

1 Like

Hats off to one of the best 503 pages Iā€™ve ever seen:

Looks like @patdavid 's handiwork.

8 Likes

Thanks for your continual work in both up times and down times @darix!

7 Likes

eh That was my work. including all the typos!

9 Likes

Sorry to mis-attribute the work. Good stuff! :grin:

1 Like

A big thank you to all the volunteers who keep this site working and the people who develop FOSS.

8 Likes

It seems that for @patdavid 404 is the new 503ā€¦ or is it the other way around? :slight_smile:

Welcome back Pixls.us :slight_smile:

1 Like

HOORAY! Weā€™re back! :grin: :man_dancing: :tada: :tada:

Thank you @darix and thanks too to whoever posted the updates on twitter (in my case accessed via nitter).

1 Like

What was ā€œtwitterā€ again? :thinking::wink:

3 Likes

\huge šŸ™…

When I saw the ā€œFive Oh Threeā€ I knew just be patient, theyā€™re on the case. Thanks for all the hard work getting things back up!

1 Like

Nitter still works?! I thought it was foiled by the new Twitter API restrictions (I donā€™t use Twitter, so I was somewhat in the dark regarding the downtime :frowning:).

2 Likes

Are there lucky software bugs?
However that may be, welcome back! And thanks to all who make this possible.

1 Like

I donā€™t spend much time here, but do drop in on most days. And even if I didnā€™t, Iā€™s still say that this is one of the things that makes the internet a better place. A vital resource.

Welcome back and ongoing thanks to all :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks a lot to @darix and all other who may have been involved to bring this forum back. And all the data seems still to be there. Great. Thanks ever so much!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the bug hunt, @darix !