Tone EQ cursor becomes laggy at small zoom scale on current Windows nightly

I don’t know if I could be missing something here. But it seems worth mentioning…

On the current nightly windows build (both +512 and +524) when tone equalizer is active, and the ‘tone picker’ (for want of a better word) is moved over the image, the cursor becomes very slow and laggy. As in, you move the mouse, then wait momentarily for the cursor to catch up.

But only at small zoom scales. It’s fine at ‘fit to window’ on my 2560x1440 monitor, but enabling the ISO12646 assessment button, brings up the issue, (at least if the filmstrip is there, reducing the real estate) as does setting the zoom to ‘small’ on the dropdown.

Doesn’t seem to be OpenCL related, as I tried disabling it without much difference.

Win11pro 21H2
i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
16GB ram
GTX1650 4GB

DT 4.4 is fine.

You should start an issue in GitHub.

1 Like

OK, will do when I get time (later today).
Thanks for the confirmation. :slight_smile:

Using the weekly build 451 I could not replicate this problem, so I will see what happens in the next weekly build.

1 Like

I’ve opened an issue on Github, after checking that the issue is still present on the current nightly. (On my system)

Not sure if there’s any further info I can give.
Here’s a screen capture that’s too big to put on Github:

UUuummm… problem solved. I realized in making the issue on Github that my Nvidia driver was out of date. Updated, restarted, deleted kernels and the problem seems solved.

Sorry for the noise! :slight_smile:

1 Like