I hope I chose the right category, otherwise, please advice.
There is one thing, I didn’t find the right stuff googling:
First of all, my setup:
- Mobo ASUS Maximus Hero XI --> shouldn’t matter as the issue was with old MoBo (changed last week) as well
- 2 GTX1060 G1 6G --> 2x shouldn’t matter as issue was with 1x GTX already
- 2 Monitors (24" HP, 27"EIZO) (both on GFX device 0, GFX device 1 merley acts as opencl resource)
- Gentoo Linux (old MoBo with very old but up2date install, now very fresh install)
- lightdm-1.26.0-r1 as login-manager
- nvidia-drivers 415.xx (somehow have the feeling it lies here, as the issue came around x-mas, where also the switch from 396xx to 415 happened)
Sporadically the EIZO doesn’t wake up from sleep mode. Just logout from KDE and the wake-up comes. However it is anoying. Sometimes it works fine for days and then it happens several times a day.
As it is that sporadically I wouldn’t like sooooo much to go back to driver 396, as I would need to stay there for weeks.
Any other ideas, how I could nail it down, as it is annoying?
Thank you very much in advance