Unusual view of Prague

_DSC0294.NEF.xmp (9.3 KB)
_DSC0294.NEF (15.7 MB)

This file is licensed Creative Commons, By-Attribution, NonCommercial, Share-Alike.

9 Likes

@lightlover I thought your version was nice. I decided to try adding a little more color to be different (not necessarily better).
_DSC0294.NEF.xmp (18.9 KB)

2 Likes

G’MIC Dehaze and some sky/lake cleaning. Luma-inverse Overlay to increase saturation and at same time open up shadows a bit more. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Not only unusual (although I’m not in a position to judge) but very nice indeed.
I’ve landed on a slightly vintage-magazine-ish looking version… using one of the LUTs from the HaldCLUT collection as a finishing touch but I was quite happy without that too!
Without LUT:

_DSC0294.NEF.xmp (12.1 KB)

With LUT:
_DSC0294.NEF.xmp (12.1 KB)

P.S. Nice camera too :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My version… :see_no_evil:

_DSC0294.NEF.xmp (16.3 KB)

9 Likes

:man_cartwheeling: :man_facepalming:
Wow!!! very creative! :smiley:

:rofl: :joy:
It’s about playing, isn’t it?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Great picture! May I ask why you call it unusual? Did you take it from a balloon or something?

Love it! We should dare to be creative and create art more often!

I feel free here…
Come on… dare.

Only because the most interesting parts of Praga are (or it is supposed to be) on the opposite direction. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. A very quick play in GIMP - I probably need to spend more time on this image to do it justice.
Slight adjustments to local brightness and contrast. An increase in saturation in those areas where it is low to medium and a little sharpening to disguise the haze.

1 Like

My fun in GIMP

or

4 Likes

Using Gimp 2.8.30 with LAB mixer for color tune.

1 Like

I was doing something else and I got my export properties messed up. I have been exporting at the wrong resolution for days. Anyway, I have fixed it.

Here is my try in dt 4.2.1

_DSC0294.NEF.xmp (9.2 KB)

1 Like

My try in RT then gimp

1 Like

With RT 5.9
Tilt Shift (toy effect :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

20230413_DSC0294_RT.jpg.out.pp3 (21,3 KB)
Greetings!

9 Likes

Wow!

1 Like

_DSC0294.NEF.xmp (17,9 KB)

12 Likes

_DSC0294.jpg.out.pp3 (11.7 KB)

_DSC0294.jpg.out.pp3 (12.0 KB)
Gimp 2.10.30

5 Likes