viewing rtti images from cache

Hi there,

I accidently deleted my raw source files from a project and they are not able to be recovered (tried many recovery programs etc.) The only things I got are the rtti files in the rawtherapee cache.
Is there any way on how to open or view these files with rawtherapee or another programm?
Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks.

Hi, did you try Photorec several times? I once accidentally deleted like 100 GB of raw files on an SD card and I could recover all of them with Photorec, though I had to try several times. Actually what happend was this: I reformatted the SD card and installed an OS on it several times but… what can I say, it was like a miracle.
Edit: I am a user, not a computer scientist but every reformatting of the card could be undone one after the other.

rtti means RawTherapeeThumbnailImage. Means that these are downsized a lot and you won’t be able to recover the full size images from them at all

@betazoid: Yes, I tried Photorec and other tools. The problem is the data was on my bitlocker encrypted ssd drive (with trim enabled) which makes it barley impossible to recover it.

@heckflosse: Yes I know that, but actually its better then nothing