just to post a sign of life, this is what has been going on lately:
- setup github actions to automatically build + run static analysis/security tests
- glenn has been working on a dso build, you can now
make install-libto create
libvkdt.so+ shader modules, without installing binaries.
- graph editor view changes, positions of modules are now stored in
.cfgfiles along with the rest
- completely removed the pipeline edit tab in darkroom mode (use the graph editor instead)
- reworked the auto-crop button to actually do the job
- relatively minor gui finetuning stuff
- focus stack blend mode (using the part of the images with more sharp details)
- reworking the blocks layer, concept phase: will likely have gui interaction to mark/group modules as a new block and then collapse it/connect to other modules/blocks, and probably also have bulk operations on many blocks: change parameters, copy/paste multiple, reduction to blend say 150 images to a single output via blocks of align/blend for instance.