Were some posts lost?

What’s going on here?! Are we looking at the same posts? Pls look at the second item, posted by yourself, in this thread. On my system it says “I do not think it’s future should be questioned.”

I’ve clarified it for you. Please learn to use the quote function so we can avoid this.

That explains a lot…
DT is my main tool for photograpy (in addition to the camera itself).

Your system is broken. Those two statements are quite different – the difference between an expression of confidence in darktable’s future and an one stating that you’re not allowed to talk about something. If you read the former and assumed the latter, that explains a lot.

Edit: Updated the first quotation to provide context.

6 Likes

There are three sentences in that second post which were the justification for what seemed like a heavy-handed action. The last, taken with the deletion of the thread, is saying “don’t go there” in my opinion. You can finesse the meaning with expression of confidence etc but there is also the suggestion of a moderator with a finger hovering over the delete button saying something is off limits.

Why didn’t any of you flagged any of the offensive posts?

Speaking only for myself, I forgot that was even an option!

1 Like

Thanks @paperdigits , to me you did just right, personal attacks and insults should not be tolerated in this forum.

2 Likes