What I Did on My Holidays (Kyoto Sakura Pics)

Not sure this will work but here’s an iCloud gallery of pics I took of the cherry blossom in Kyoto this month. Processed with Darktable. Any criticisms/suggestions welcome. (“This is the digital equivalent of your grandad’s slide show”). Cheers!

6 Likes

The link works fine, and the pics are pretty - and then there’s the one showing many phone photographers, which is a bit ironic …

1 Like

Ha. Yeah, thought I’d round them up all in one shot for realism’s sake

1 Like

Makes me want to go back there… and buy more cds :slight_smile:

Whateverisms:

I found my Grail (TMGE THEE LIVE) there in 2015 but didn’t buy it because it was expensive and i already had bought so many cds in every town i visited. Took me 9 years to decide to order it online, last september. Still haven’t watched any of it lol. And Yusuke Chiba died last november too :frowning_face: )

1 Like

A very nice set of photos. My favorite is the one of the corner of a roof, looking out into a sea of cherry blossoms. It seems to be the 14th one in the gallery, if they show the same way for everyone.

1 Like

Thanks Tim. I wish I could do better processing the outdoor eating and drinking scenes as they were such fun to experience. Maybe I’ll post a play RAW but they are tricky given how dark it was, the burnt highlights in the light bulbs and the mixed lighting in general.

1 Like