I think with the Windows version of 184.108.40.206 (and also 3.7.0+196~g0d72ed426) slashes are not handled correctly in the Copy & Import dialog, but maybe I’m doing something wrong?
As a simple test, I used two folders:
One image in c:\source.
- directory base naming pattern: c:\destination
- sub directory naming pattern: subdir
- keep original filename (unchecked)
- file naming pattern: image1.jpg
- message: “imported 1 images”
- no files copied to destination
- filmroll listed as c:destination/subdir but not included in filmroll list and the image is not shown.
- same as Test1, but with forward slash in base directory name.
- directory base naming pattern: c:/destination
- image copied to destination
- filmroll c:/destination/subdir is in list
- image is shown
- Full path in Image Information: c:/destination/subdir\image.jpg Note the mixing of slashes.
- Show in file explorer does not work, presumably because slashes are not correct in path.
Add a trailing forward or back slash to sub directory naming pattern