windows installation doesnt work since the 0.96

Bonjour , impossible d’installer Siril depuis la 0.912 qui s’installe en 10 sec. les plus récentes affiche le même message d’erreur, quelque soit l’endroit ou se trouve le fichier d’instal sur le disque :“l’unité ou l’emplacement réseau (que l’on ne peut pas choisir donc…) n’est pas accessible, blablabla”.
Dommage pour moi…Je précise que je suis déjà en mode développeur que j’ai essayé l’installe sur différent disque et répertoire et que mon autre version de SIril est sur un disque usb amovible…

Hello. Unable to instal the newest version Siril. Since the9.12 version who correctly works, the other refuse to install. Ive got a prompt like " impossible to find the lan or disk for instalation". So then you can’t make the choice to land the installation, i am blocked…

This is the first time someone is reporting this kind of bug.
So I suspect there’s an issue from your side.

We use Inno Setup for the creation of the setup

So i’m in 2019 for ever… Its strange because the same issue append on the win10 at my work.

Ok. i have solve the trouble ! Windows10 doesnt uninstall correctly the previous version. So i did manually with unistall.exe in the siril folder… and TADAAA. its works. Hope this solution can be usefull for someone else

1 Like