Windows only with headers on MacBook Air M1 OS Ventura 13.3.1

Hello there.
Love Siril :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! It still feels like magic when it’s doing its thing the morning after capturing the data under a beautiful night sky. You get a glimpse on the single lights, but opening “result” and apply “autostretch” always puts a smile on my face even after almost three years.
The new version brings much progress for the amateur like me, especially being able to work on the RGB-channel is greatly appreciated!
Just a little bug: When opening color calibration or histogram transformation it sometimes only shows the header of the window with the red, yellow and green blob top left. Hitting green dot twice solves the problem, so no big deal, just thought I’d mention it.

1 Like

Thank you Stefan, it’s probably another of the many GTK+ bugs with Macs… I don’t see why this would happen only with these windows…

Thanks, as I wrote: No big deal, just thought I’d mention it. But I have no idea what „GTK+“ means … :see_no_evil:. I found another one: When saving a picture for the second time … Here in Switzerland we’ve been treated with nice weather for three weeks now, including many clear nights. Even had some „Deep-Sky-Exhaustion“ a few nights ago :rofl:.

Have a nice Sunday!

Fam. Schneider
Rohrenzelgstrasse 5
CH-8596 Scherzingen

1 Like